Delivery & returns
We offer a single express delivery service. Orders should be delivered within 2 to 5 business days (subject to a maximum of 30 days) unless otherwise advised.
We are pleased to advise that there will be free delivery on all orders placed on this website
All orders on https://rado.com/en_gb are being shipped by DHL Express. We will provide you with a tracking number.
Please take note that all orders require a signature and can only be delivered to the original delivery address.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights. A summary of your legal rights in relation to the products is set out at the end of this page.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products
For information about the exercise of the right to cancel, please see our conditions of sales.
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights, if you notify us that you are rejecting the product within 30 days of receipt. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise).
- We offer free postage using DHL to return your watch to us. Please obtain a proof of posting receipt from your DHL Service Point.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- For help with faulty items later than 30 days after your delivery please contact us to discuss your options. This does not affect your legal rights.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us to inform us of your wish to return Products.
We will allocate you with a Returns Authorisation Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
Enclosed in your package, you will find a Returns Form and DHL Returns Label.
Please complete the Returns Form and enclose it in the parcel with the DHL Returns Label on the outside.
To drop off your return, please follow the link below and select option 'Do you have a parcel to return via DHL?' to locate your nearest DHL Service Point;
Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road,
You will be responsible for the returned product(s) until they reach us.
d. Recycling Your Old Rado Watch– The Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Legislation
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled
By law consumers in the UK are entitled to the treatment of electrical equipment in accordance with WEEE Regulations.
- The Swatch Group (UK) LTD is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE item on a like-for-like basis when buying a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days upon receipt of their new purchase.
Please Return to:
- RWEC – WEEE Return
- SG (UK) Limited
- PO Box 62430
- E16 2QU
Summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
- up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn't work, some of your money back.